Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Small Victories!

One of my new year's resolutions was to become healthier and lose my baby weight and more. I have been concentrating on eating well, drinking lots of water, and working out. I have been doing Jillian Michaels DVDs, and boy do they kick my butt!! 

Yesterday, I put on my jeans that I wore before I got pregnant with Henry, and they were loose! Yay!! It is the small victories that keep me motivated and going. Today I weighed myself and I lost another 3 pounds. I have now lost all the baby weight from Henry. I am so proud of myself and excited to see my hard work paying off. Posting on here about my progress will keep me going, as well as the feeling of loose jeans! 

2 comments:

  1. That is awesome!!! Keep up the good work, if you are ever in the harbor and want to go for a walk let me know, it would be fun to catch up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Darcie! That would be fun to get together! Let's meet up sometime :)

      Delete