Saturday, February 18, 2012

Henry is 3 months old!

Henry turned 3 months old yesterday. I can't believe its  already been three months. It's funny because it seems like time has gone by fast, but it also feels like Henry has been part of our family forever. He is such a blessing to us.

Henry had his 3 month check up. Our doctor says he is perfect! He weighs 13 pounds 4.5 ounces. He is 24 3/4 inches, and his head is 16 1/4 inches. He is a growing boy!

 This month Henry's personality has come out more and more. He is such an easygoing baby, always smiling and cooing. Henry is not sleeping through the night consistently, much to my dismay. He is comfortably wearing 6 month clothes. We have got a few little laughs out, but still waiting for the big laughs to come. He loves to watch Jack, and see what he is doing. I can see that they are going to be great friends. They want to play together so bad!

Its safe to say that we are in a good rhythm as a family of 4. Life can sometimes be crazy with two little guys, but I wouldn't change it for the world. Time goes by too fast, so I treasure my time with my kids.

Here are some more pictures of Henry at 3 months:






No comments:

Post a Comment