Sunday, February 5, 2012

A Saturday in February

Today was a fantastically beautiful day! The sun was out and it felt like there was a hint of spring in the air. I think winter still has something tucked up its sleeve, but today was definitely welcomed here in the Pacific Northwest.


Here are some pictures of our day!
Henry is ready to have a fun day!

Jack going to "work"! His Elmo pail is his "brief case"

We decided to check out the new and improved Kandle Park! It was awesome!

All Jack wants to do is swing! I try to encourage him to try the big toy, but nope!
Taylor and Penny came to the park and joined us in the sunshine. Jack loves Taylor! He calls her Doodoo!
It was just a great day! Henry slept most of the time but woke up for a bit! I love his eyes in this picture :)

It was just a gorgeous day and even better that I got to spend it with my little men and hubby!

No comments:

Post a Comment