Wednesday, February 22, 2012

I survived!

Well we made it through our first day back at work, and with no tears from me or the boys! Today the boys had their Nana over to watch them, which made it easier for me to get out the door. I was rushing all morning trying to finish some things for my classroom, get my workout in, eat and shower. I did it!
It was nice to get to work and see my wonderful work friends! They know how to welcome a girl back :)

It was so fun to see my students. I really did miss them. The day was spent reteaching expectations. It felt good to be back in the classroom, but I did miss my little guys. The good thing about teaching is that it keeps you very busy. I think I would have been more sad if I had more time to sit and think. I am so lucky that I love my job and that it keeps me very busy!

The challenge will be today as I send both boys to daycare for the first time. This is creating a lot of anxiety in me because its Henry's first time and there are more than just my two children there. I know Jack will have fun with his little friends, I just hope Henry is okay. This week is all about finding a new normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment