Monday, February 27, 2012

One year ago....

One year ago, I found out I was pregnant with Henry! It was such an exciting day to know that we were going to add to our family. I remember that day very clearly. It was a Sunday and I felt yucky that day. I was tired and just not feeling like myself. I had a hunch that I was pregnant, but thought it was too early to test. When we got to church I had to run to the bathroom, another clue!

When we got home, Matt insisted I take a test. I said it was too early, and didn't want to see the disappointing negative test. I had got some cheap tests from Amazon, so I decided to test just to see what would happen. It took some time, but lo and behold there was a light line. I took it out to Matt, who was holding Jack, and said with tears in my eyes, "I think there is a line!" He agreed and we hugged. It was such an exciting moment.

It was still hard to believe, so I decided to get a "real" test from Target, well that one was positive too, along with the other 3 or 4. Its sometimes hard to believe at first that there is actually another human growing inside of you, which is why I kept peeing on sticks.

Finding out I was pregnant was so exciting. I will never forget any of those moments. Here is to 1 year ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment