Thursday, February 9, 2012

Milestone!

Today I feel like a brand new woman! Why, you ask? Because Henry actually slept through the night! It was pretty amazing. He was fussy going down, and didn't get to sleep until 9:30, while in our bed, but, he slept until 5ish. I woke up at 1 expecting him to be awake to eat,but he was sound asleep. I contemplated getting up to pump to add to my freezer stash, but decided to sleep it was wonderful. Did I mention how awesome sleep is? I hope to break the bedsharing habit soon. Before we had Henry we decided to cosleep for at least 6 months. It is good for me and Henry to be close, but he has slowly spent more and more time bedsharing. Henry loves to snuggle up close to me. He is definitely my little cuddler. Bedsharing is convenient for breastfeeding, but interferes with my cuddle time with Matt and makes me nervous about SIDS. So back to the cosleeper Henry will go, but I did enjoy my full night's rest.

I feel like I have a lot of energy today from all that sleep! I have already worked out, did a load of laundry, showered and now a blog post. My plans for the day are to clean the house after I take Jack to daycare for a couple of hours. He loves to go play with the other kids and I like being able to clean without him thwarting my efforts by making a mess behind me. After that I plan to work on Matt's Valentine's gift. I am very excited! I get to use my Cricut and my YourStory, which I have had forever but not used yet! I will share my project after Valentine's day. I found my inspiration on Pinterest!

Here is to a happy and productive day!

No comments:

Post a Comment