Well we just got home from day 2 back at work. Both boys went to daycare today. We had a rough start this morning, as we were about to leave. Henry was overly tired, crying. I was trying to get Jack's shoes and socks on and get him loaded in the car. He was crying, and trying to run away. He was crying saying, "No Mama, no work!" He kept saying it over and over. It broke my heart, and made me cry. I was hoping to get through this without crying, but I did. I finally got him dressed and ready with the promise of playing with trains at daycare.
Henry finally fell asleep in his carseat. He was asleep even after I left which made me glad. Jack was fine once we got to daycare, as was I. I dropped the boys off and got a much needed latte! I picked the boys up. Jack was just waking up from a nap, and Henry was sleeping. I was so glad to hear they had a good day.
 |
| Happy baby! |
 |
| Silly, happy toddler! |
 |
| Happy Mama! |
I have found that a lot of times, things are much worse in my head, then in reality. I am glad for that. I prayed a lot this week for my anxiety and I am so thankful for God's faithfulness in providing me peace in sending my kids to daycare. I am so thankful that I work part time. When I unloaded Henry from the car he gave me the biggest smile! Those are what I live for, along with Jack's hugs! I am glad today went well. Now I get to enjoy cuddles and giggles with my little men, and a good dinner with the hubby. Life is good.
YAY!!! I am so happy for you!! Anthony and I work opposite schedules so we didn't have to send Aiden to daycare, but its still super hard. Instead of the heartache of leaving him at daycare, we struggle with seeing each other only on Thursdays and Fridays, with the exception of seeing each other for about 15 minutes when Anthony brings Aiden to my work to drop him off. Its hard but it has become our new 'normal.' Hopefully it wont always be like this but for now, it is. Hope you have a great week!!
ReplyDelete