Wednesday, December 31, 2014

40 Weeks

Well, we made it to our due date, and now we are a day past. This week has been one with many false starts to labor. There were many moments where we were thinking, "Could this be it?" Nonetheless, baby girl is still an inside baby!

How far along are you?: 40 Weeks!
How big is the baby? : A Jack fruit
Stretch marks?: None
Sleep: I have had some great nights of sleep, also some lovely naps.
Best moment this week: Christmas!
Movement: One night super busy! I even took a video. She was trying to get out!
Cravings: Potatoes
Food aversions: No aversions :)
Labor signs: Oh boy! TMI ALERT: Contraction, mucus, pressure, nesting!. I had pretty regular contractions on Christmas Eve.
What I miss: Having a glass of wine.
What I'm looking forward to: Holding my baby! Bringing in the New Year!
I know she will be here soon. I am working on patience. Today I have decided to not talk about labor, think about labor, or contemplate when it may happen. Baby will come when she is ready. We are all ready for her!

No comments:

Post a Comment