Friday, December 19, 2014

38 Weeks

  Its getting real, people! There are 3 car seats in our car!!
The end is close, yet sometimes feels so far away. I am now at the point in pregnancy where everyone studies my belly, and always answers my phone calls in case its time! For me, I am trying to enjoy the final weeks of baby being inside. After all, she is a lot easier to care for inside! 
How far along are you?: 38Weeks!
How big is the baby? : A Pumpkin!
Stretch marks?: Still no new ones!
Sleep: Oh, sleep! I miss you! Come back! I am up every few hours to use the bathroom, adjust pillows, or having Braxton Hicks!
Best moment this week: My boys' Christmas program
Movement: She has been quieter lately, but still pretty active. One morning I thought she was going to burst out!
Cravings:Sweets
Food aversions: No aversions :)
Labor signs: Oh goodness, night time is not fun anymore. Around 6 o'clock in the evening I start to get Braxton Hicks contractions. They are not comfortable. Baby has also dropped quite a bit which I think is contributing. I am hoping all these contractions are helping to get things moving along. This week I also had a crazy emotional day. I am not sure if it is related to my body getting ready or hormones, but I haven't been that emotional in a long time!!!
Belly button in or out: Out! 
What I miss: SLEEP!
What I'm looking forward to: Baby coming (Obviously!) I am also excited to see my brother and sister in law. They are expecting their first baby, a girl, in March!  Yay, cousins!

Jack wanted in on the action! This was before his Christmas show

No comments:

Post a Comment