Tuesday, December 23, 2014

39 Weeks

Well, here we are, 39 weeks! Oh how I hope this is my LAST belly picture! My body has been silly to me this week. I have had a lot of Braxton Hicks, back pain, and cramps. I am so anxious to meet this sweet girl! I think I would have more patience if I wasn't having crazy labor signs.
Here is the update!
How far along are you?: 39Weeks!
How big is the baby? : A watermelon!
Stretch marks?: Still no new ones!
Sleep: It is a night by night  deal. I either sleep really good or rather poorly. I have had some great naps though!
Best moment this week: Family time. We have been savoring our last days of being a family of 4.
Movement: Like last week, she is slow one day and active the next.
Cravings: BLTs (vegan bacon though!)
Food aversions: No aversions :)
Labor signs:Similar to last week.  A lot of Braxton Hicks, lots of cramping especially in the car!
Belly button in or out: Out! 
What I miss: My prepregnancy clothes. 
What I'm looking forward to: Christmas! Maybe baby?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment