Friday, July 11, 2014

Pregnant!





Its been a while since I posted. There is a good reason! I am pregnant! Most people know already but, now its official on my blog. I am excited to keep updates for myself and others who are interested on the blog.

So here is the story about how we found out that our precious little number 3 was on the way. We had been discussing another baby for quite some time. We decided that a January or later baby would be perfect. In order to prepare, I went off the pill in March. I thought it would take my body sometime to come off of birth control, but nope! We actually were trying to avoid a December baby, but sometimes God has other plans.

I took a test the day my period was due, but it was negative. I was annoyed because, being a planner, I wanted to start trying as soon as I could. Well the Monday after Easter, I just felt like I was pregnant. I took a test after work, after holding it for a long time! I was so surprised to see the lightest little line. I was pregnant!

My mind then raced to think of how I would tell Matt. I wanted to do something cute, like when I told him Jack was on the way, but this was real life now. He came home and I said I have something to show you. I handed him the test. He was so excited! Unfortunately, we didn't get to relish the moment too much because we had to hurry off to Seattle Children's for Jack's plastic surgery appointment.

Sometimes it still feels so surreal that another little person will be joining us at the end of December. We are all so excited to meet this little one.

How we told our famiy, and friends that number 3 was on the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment