Monday, July 7, 2014

Wild: From Lost to Found

I have been on a reading frenzy! Since school let out, I have read at least three books! I am loving being able to check out books from the library onto my Kindle. I will review the other books I read too.
I kept seeing the book Wild on the website, but honestly, I wasn't sure I wanted to read it. Finally though, I gave in and consumed it in a few days. The story is of Cheryl Strayed's journey along the Pacific Crest Trail, and the catharsis the journey brings her in her life.
I enjoyed reading the journey that she went on. It made me want to go hiking, but maybe not as long as her journey. Cheryl's journey is really a journey of acceptance of her past and her future, something I think we all can relate to.
I really enjoyed this book and would recommend it as a great summer read!
I heard there is a movie coming out and I am excited to see it!
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment