![]() |
| 16 Weeks Camping! |
Total weight gain: At about 10 which seems like a lot to me.
How big is the baby? : Baby is the size of a turnip!
Maternity
clothes:Yep!
Stretch marks?: Just what's leftover from my previous pregnancies.
Stretch marks?: Just what's leftover from my previous pregnancies.
Sleep: Much better now that it is cooler.
Best
moment this week:Hearing baby's heartbeat again. It was in the 140s. The midwife said its just chugging away in there!
Movement: Flutters here and there.
Food
cravings:Still fruit!
Food aversions: Same as before
Labor
signs: Nope!
Belly
button in or out: In, but beginning its journey out!
What I miss: Pushing myself hard in my workouts. Missing Insanity!
What I miss: Pushing myself hard in my workouts. Missing Insanity!
What I'm
looking forward to: August 8th when we get to see the babe!

No comments:
Post a Comment