Monday, July 14, 2014

15 Weeks


This week was a bit of a rough one for me in the pregnancy department. It was super hot here! Luckily we have an A/C unit in our living room. I struggled with headaches for 5 straight days. I was drinking a ton of water, but it still got me. I am not sure if it was hormones or the heat.
This week it feels like I grew a lot! Matt said one morning that he thought I looked a lot bigger than the day before! I believe it!
Here is the update on baby #3!

How far along are you?: 15Weeks!



Total weight gain: I go to the doctor on Tuesday so I will see.
How big is the baby? : Baby is the size of an avocado!
Maternity clothes:Yep!

Stretch marks?: Just what's leftover from my previous pregnancies.



Sleep: Pretty good besides being super hot!



Best moment this week:Starting a new workout, PiYo and getting a new car!



Movement: Still nothing definite



Food cravings: Fruit

Food aversions: Still not liking mushrooms all that much :(
 


Labor signs: Nope!



Belly button in or out: In, but beginning its journey out!
 


What I miss:  Wine ;) 


What I'm looking forward to: Our 16 week appointment and scheduling our ultrasound, and my birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment