I got a bit behind, so here we go!
Day 7: I am thankful, that finally after months and months of waiting, we have finally signed our refinance papers! This is going to save us a ton of money each month. It is also going to help during the holidays that we don't have to make a house payment until January! YAY!!!
Day 8: I am thankful for my job. I am thankful that I get to work with amazing people and teach some pretty neat kiddos. It is amazing that I get paid to do what I love!
Day 9: I am SO thankful for date nights. I love the nights that its just me and my Yark. The time we get to focus on us and celebrate our life together. Seriously, I am one lucky lady. I am also thankful for family who babysit so we can have time to just us.
Day 10: I am thankful for Saturdays at home with my boys. I am thankful that we get to hang out, get coffee, play and relax. There is no where I would rather be.
No comments:
Post a Comment