Sunday, November 4, 2012

Thankful Day 1-4

I am a little late on beginning my thankful posts, but late is better than never. I love seeing what people are thankful for on Facebook posts. November is such a good time to stop and reflect on all the things God has blessed us with. My hope is to stop and reflect each day on something I am thankful for. Here is my catch up!

Day 1: I am thankful for my God who loves me. I am thankful that even though I do not deserve His grace and forgiveness, that He gives it to me anyway.

Day 2: I am thankful for my husband who works so hard to provide for our family. Friday he worked a super long day. I know it is hard for him to be away from me and the little guys, but he has such a servant's heart when he leaves us. God has blessed me with an amazing man.

Day 3: I am thankful for a warm bed and clean sheets. This seems so simple, but there are so many who are struggling, that are homeless. I am thankful that I have shelter over my head, heat to keep me and my family warm. My heart especially goes out to the people who have been hit by Hurricane Sandy.

Day 4: I am thankful for my coffee today. My kiddos did not get the memo that the end of daylight savings means an extra hour of sleep. :)

What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment