Monday, November 5, 2012

Thankful Day 5

Today is the anniversary of Henry's due date. He did not come even close to his due date, but the first anniversary makes me think about my ability to have my own biological children. Today I am thankful for my ability to get pregnant and carry a healthy child to term.

There are so many couples who try for so long to get pregnant. There are so many couples who feel the unbearable pain of losing a pregnancy. I have felt that pain and it is one of the hardest things I have ever gone through. Going through our first pregnancy and losing it, made me worry more with my future pregnancies, but also made me that much more thankful for the blessing I had of being able to be pregnant. My heart goes out to those who struggle to have their own child, or those that have lost a pregnancy. Today I am thankful for my littles.

No comments:

Post a Comment