Saturday, November 3, 2012

Henry's First (Real) Haircut!

Henry has always had a lot of hair. I remember them handing him to me after I gave birth and just seeing all that hair! He has never been bald. It has just slowly turned colors, with some patchy balding from sleeping on his back as an infant. Having all that hair means that it grows, and grows fast!
We did a little trim at Easter, but it was time for the real deal. We headed over to Wild Child Salon for Kids. Jack loves riding in the airplane there and watching Thomas while he gets his hair cut.They are a great place for kiddos!

Here is the before picture! His hair was so long in his eyes!

When we got to the salon, Jack decided Henry should go first. Henry was a little unsure of sitting in the car, but then he saw Elmo on tv, and settled in for the ride. Let me tell you, I was preparing myself for the worst. Jack's first couple of hair cuts were so crazy! He cried and screamed the entire time. I had to hold him down on my chest for them to cut his hair. Henry was the exact opposite. He just sat there so nicely.


Oh my goodness, he is cute!!


It was a successful hair cut! He got a little "report card," that said he was quite as a mouse. I was so impressed. Here is the after picture, well as good as it gets with a moving subject to photograph.

I cannot believe how my baby now looks like a little man!

No comments:

Post a Comment