Sunday, October 19, 2014

29 Weeks and a Sprinkle of Pink!


 
 What a fun time we had on Friday! My sister is in town from Texas and threw a small, intimate sprinkle for me and the baby. It was so cute and perfect! Traditionally, a third baby wouldn't get a shower, but since she is a girl, a sprinkle of pink was perfect. 



 

To celebrate we had yummy appetizers, delicious soup, salad and sandwiches. I am so thankful for these lovely women in my life who were there to celebrate.
These are some amazing ladies. You can't see my mom or my cousin Emily, but they were there with me.
  We had a lot of fun opening the gifts, Jack especially! He kept saying how cute everything was! It was adorable. I was dying from all the cuteness. Here are some of the highlights:
So excited for pink!
My mom bought the baby her first tutu! We were all dying of cuteness. Look at Jack's face in this picture! Priceless!
So excited to be a big brother to his little sister!
It was truly fun, and I am so thankful for the love this baby has already received. She will be one loved little girl, and well dressed too! 
Here is the weekly update!
How far along are you?: 29 Weeks!
How big is the baby? : Baby is the size of an acorn squash
Maternity clothes:Yep! 
Stretch marks?: No new ones
Sleep: I am so tired this week. I have taken a lot of naps.
Best moment this week: Celebrating our little lady at a sprinkle!
Movement: Still very active. I am beginning to feel her body parts more, like little feet.
Food cravings: Apples this week!
Food aversions: No aversions :)
Labor signs: No labor signs
Belly button in or out: Out! 
What I miss: This week has been rough. Morning sickness has made its way back, along with exhaustion. I am trying to take it easy, but it feels like first trimester again.
What I'm looking forward to: Matt being home more this week!






No comments:

Post a Comment