Why hello, third trimester! I am feeling you these days. I am beginning to feel LARGE! The need to prepare for the newest little one is beginning to kick in.
Here is my update:
How far
along are you?: 28 Weeks!
How big is the baby? : Baby is the size of an eggplant (according to The Bump)!
Maternity
clothes:Yep!
Stretch
marks?: No new ones
Sleep: So solid when I am asleep. She is beginning to keep me up at night.
Best
moment this week:Getting a new car seat!
Movement: So ACTIVE! We have a busy girl on our hands.
Food
cravings: Sweets will be the death of me and my butt!
Food aversions: No aversions :)
Labor
signs: Really beginning to feel Braxton Hicks, which I know aren't labor signs, but hoping it means I might go naturally this time.
Belly
button in or out: Out!
What I
miss: Feeling fit and not like a whale. This week has not been good on the body image front. I keep reminding myself it is for her health.
What I'm looking forward to: I am excited my sister is throwing a small Sprinkle on Friday for me and baby. Its just aunts and grandmas and I am excited to celebrate my little lady.
No comments:
Post a Comment