Sunday, October 5, 2014

27 Weeks

The last week of second trimester! I feel like December is so close, yet so far away. I have been trying to treasure these moments; moments with just two kids, being a family of four, yet I have a heart full of anticipation! I cannot wait to meet my little girl and hold her in my arms. Having already had two children, I think about those tiny moments I get to look forward to. Nursing in the quiet of the night, the warm snuggles of a newborn. I cannot wait until she is here!
Here is my update for the week:

How far along are you?: 27 Weeks!

How big is the baby? : Baby is the size of a Rutabaga!

Maternity clothes:Yep! 

Stretch marks?: No new ones


Sleep: I have slept so good this week. 

Best moment this week: Pumpkin Patch with my kiddos and date night with Yark
 Movement: She is active, but with where my placenta is, I sometimes don't feel her unless I really sit and concentrate. Matt was cuddling me to sleep the other night and felt her a ton!
Food cravings: Ate delicious Mexican on our date night!

Food aversions: No aversions :)

Labor signs: Nope!


Belly button in or out: Out!

What I miss:  Sleeping on my tummy

What I'm (not) looking forward to: Looking forward to a calmer week here at home, but not looking forward to my glucose test!

No comments:

Post a Comment