Wednesday, July 18, 2012

I am 29!

Today is my 29th birthday! When I think about it, 29 seems kind of old. But on the other hand I think about all the things I have done in my life in my 29 years and it feels like I should be older than I am. I am so thankful for the blessings in my life, and I thought I would write a list of 29 blessings in my life to celebrate my 29 years, some are big and some are the little things in life, but all are blessings!

Blessings I am thankful for
1. My God, My heavenly Father who loves me unconditionally
2. My husband, the love of my life
3. My two little guys who bring me happiness daily
4. My parents who support me through all of lifes ups and downs.
5. My sister, Taylor, who is my best friend and confidant
6. My brother Matt, and sister-in-law, Holly who I miss everyday
7. My morning cup of coffee
8. The smell of rain
9. Clean sheets
10. A job that I love!
11. My coworkers
12. My grandparents for showing me what unconditional love is
13. My body that has grown and birthed two beautiful baby boys, and has fed them
14. My Camera
15. Fro-yo!
16. Fresh cut flowers from the Farmer's Market
17. Sunset
18. Sleeping in
19. Christmas Morning
20. Slobbery toddler/baby kisses
21. Cuddling
22. My education
23. Achieving National Board Certification
24. Owning a house
25. A good book
26. Blogging
27. Friendships that stand the test of time
28. Fresh air in my room in the morning
29. Birthdays!

I am beyond blessed in my life. I cannot believe that next year I will be 30! I am so excited to see what the next year brings in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment