Tuesday, July 31, 2012
A Moveable Feast! Food Trucks Galore!
Sunday, we went to Tacoma's first Food Truck Festival, called A Moveable Feast. There were food trucks from all over the region, ranging from Filipino to Mexican to Greek to German to Caribbean. So much food, so little tummy space. We walked around, listened to music, enjoyed the crowd, admired food and even ate a little too.
Matt found some Greek food. He was yearning for a gyro! He ended up with a lamb one.
Jack enjoyed the music and the french fries from Athena's. He kills me every time he wears these sunglasses. He fit right in with the Tacoma Hipsters.
I was hoping for some tacos, one to check off our bucket list and because it sounded yummy! I saw a truck with a modern twist on Mexican. Perfect! I got a mushroom taco with roasted pumpkin seeds and a roasted poblano sauce. They were perfection.
I hope this becomes an annual event because it was so fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment