I had a fantastic birthday! I was spoiled by love and attention all day. I even had a birthday party! I was telling Matt on my birthday, that I cannot even remember the last time I had a party for my birthday. It was very fun!
I am very lucky and got two things I wanted pretty bad for my birthday.
I have been dying for a new camera bag and saw the Jototes bags. Adorable! I pinned it and dropped some (non) subtle hints to my family. My mom and dad bought me this and I adore it! Thanks guys!
Matt and the boys got me a sewing machine. It was high time I grew up and got my own sewing machine. I am super excited to start sewing! I have been pinning beginner projects on pinterest to start me out!
We worked really hard on our yard to get it ready for the party, and planted our new tree. My mom was a huge help with this project!We ate yummy grilled veggie fajitas, drank beer margaritas (YUMMY!), and enjoyed ice cream cake! Here are some pics from the day!
 |
| Our new tree and garden |
 |
| Jack had fun riding his bike! |
 |
| So thankful I get to celebrate with this guy! I am 29! |
 |
| Some of the guests! |
 |
| My silly family. My parents made this bench the day of for me! |
 |
| Happy Birthday to me! |
 |
| Such a fun party! |
|
|
|
|
Thank you to all the friends and family who made it to my first 29th birthday! Next year is the big 3-0! I can't wait to see what the next year brings!
No comments:
Post a Comment