Monday, January 23, 2012

New Beginning

I have contemplated starting a blog for some time now. I have gone back and forth wondering who would read it, and asking myself if my life is really that interesting? After thinking about it and having Henry, I decided it was time. Even if no one reads my blog, it will be a great way for me to record important events, and the small memories of daily life with two little guys who grow way too fast! Not only will this blog be a place to record the happenings of The Yarkosky family, it will help fulfill one of my new year's resolutions: to write more. Since I graduated from college, I have written less and less. I have tried journaling, but I am honestly horrible at it. My thoughts go too fast for pen and paper. Also I have an issue with time. My day to day life is full of changing diapers, cleaning, nursing, cooking, laundry, and the list goes on. I have found it increasingly more difficult to find the balance where I have my own things that I enjoy, like writing. Don't get me wrong, I love being a mommy and wife. It is honestly a dream come true! But my hope is that this blog is a place where I get some alone time to do something I love, and a way to celebrate the changing of diapers, cleaning and caring for my boys, because time goes too fast. I am excited and hopeful I will stick with it! So cheers to the beginning of my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment