Saturday, January 28, 2012

Jack and "Melmo"

Jack has been a big fan of Elmo for some time now. He was hooked on Elmo right away. A while back Jack was presented a stuffed Elmo from his Nana. He was so excited. Since then his friendship with "Melmo," as Jack calls him, has flourished.
Elmo comes with us on our outings. He sleeps with Jack at night and during naps, and can frequently be seen in Henry's swing or bouncer. Jack takes very good care of Elmo, making sure he is always comfortable.

Yesterday, Jack woke up from his nap. I could hear him walking around his room talking to Elmo. Something sure was funny because Jack was laughing hysterically! I sat on the couch, feeding Henry, just smiling to myself, enjoying the sound of my little boy's laughter and joy. These are the moments of motherhood that I imagine can slip away easily. The day to day moments of a little boy and his first, "friend". I am so blessed that I get to be home with my little men to watch them learn and grow.
                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment