So life is busy now! I didn't manage a 24 week picture. So here is a 25 week update!
How far
along are you?: 25 Weeks!
How big is the baby? : Baby is the size of an eggplant!
Maternity
clothes:Yep!
Stretch
marks?: No new ones, thankfully!
Sleep: Sleep is ok, but the kids and I have been sick, so someone has been up at some point in the night.
Best
moment this week: Going to Blake Shelton! I think baby girl is going to like country music.
Movement: Very definite movements. I have noticed her moving a lot when she hears her brothers.
Food
cravings: I actually just sent Matt out for a late night craving of ice cream and it was so good!
Food aversions: No aversions :)
Labor
signs: Nope!
Belly
button in or out: Out!
What I miss: Feeling healthy! This cold is kicking my booty!
What I miss: Feeling healthy! This cold is kicking my booty!
What I'm looking forward to: My sister and nephew are in town and I can't wait to hang out with them!
No comments:
Post a Comment