Sunday, September 7, 2014

23 Weeks

School has started which means we are getting closer. We are falling into our new routine which is  wonderful. I know that once we really get going, it won't be long until baby girl is here. 
 
How far along are you?: 23 Weeks!
How big is the baby? : Baby is the size of an ear of corn!
Maternity clothes:Yep! 
Stretch marks?: Just what's leftover from my previous pregnancies.
Sleep: Sleeping good but adjusting to getting up early to take care of the boys.
Best moment this week: Watching baby girl kick from the outside! Buying a cute new outfit.

 Movement: She was having a dance party a few times this week!
Food cravings: Baked goods! I have baking a lot lately. 
Food aversions: No aversions :)
Labor signs: Nope!
Belly button in or out: Depends on the time of dayWhat I miss:  Not missing much right now. Soaking in this pregnancy right now.
 What I'm looking forward to:Cooler weather; Fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment