Monday, January 20, 2014

Focus T 25

This summer I asked for the Insanity workout program for my birthday and got it! I completed the full 60 days and got amazing results. It was super challenging but so rewarding. I have never worked so hard in a workout!
Here are my befores and after shots (if there really is such a thing as after).

Before Insanity



After Insanity



After side view
     
Before side view

Then school started and life got busy. Matt and I continued to do our Insanity workouts before work, but it was becoming more and more challenging as work picked up. I was intrigued by Focus T 25 for a couple of reasons, one being Shaun T of course, and

the other the 25 minutes. I love Shaun T! He is so inspirational. His workouts are effective and push me beyond my limits. I was sold! Plus 25 minutes is perfect when you are working out at 4:45 am!

So today, I started my Focus T 25 workout. Its 10 weeks for 25 minutes a day. I will tell you, I am feeling my glutes. I am pumped to see results. I plan on updating on my progress so I can see how far I have come. woohoo!
Here are my befores for Focus T 25.

  
Cheers to meeting goals and feeling good!

No comments:

Post a Comment