Here are some highlights.
| The living room of Kathleen's house before the guests arrived. Her decor matched perfectly! |
We had our guests fill our wishes for baby. I got these from Inklings Paperie. They were so cute and came with a little tin for Taylor to store them in. I got the adorable subway art from the blog eighteen25.
| We served lemonade in these cute bottles |
![]() |
| I made this banner with my Cricut. It says, "Hello baby" |
Kathleen's friend is starting a cupcake business and kindly made these delicious cupcakes for the occasion. The colors matched perfectly!
To keep the guests interested in the opening of gifts, I ordered baby bingo from Inklings Paperie. Everyone filled in their guesses for gifts Taylor might receive. They then checked them off as she opened gifts. When they got a Bingo they got a scratch ticket! We had three gifts and three winners. People got very excited!
| All the gifts for the mama to be! |

No comments:
Post a Comment