Wednesday, August 13, 2014

It's a.......

We had our 20 week anatomy scan on Friday. I was so anxious going into it. I wanted to see and healthy baby, and was hoping for a girl. It feels weird to say that since I would have been totally been happy with another boy.
When we first saw our little one, we were told that baby was breech. The tech took some measurements and then it was time to see baby's gender. When we saw the "potty shot" I knew it looked nothing like the boys' ultrasounds did. Then the tech said, "it's a...." and typed girl! I cried I was so happy.
I have prayed for a daughter for many years. I had faith that God would answer my prayer. I am so thankful that this little girl is coming into our live in a few months.
The rest of the ultrasound was great. We saw her practice her breathing, and even saw her get the hiccups, which she was not very happy about!
Our sweet little girl!

We are so blessed to be having another healthy baby, and we are all so excited for "baby sister!" The boys already adore her. Henry says good night to her in my belly every night, and has now begun kissing her. Jack was just so excited that he was right. :)
This little one is sure to be spoiled!

No comments:

Post a Comment