Thursday, August 14, 2014

19 Weeks....a little late

Well I am behind on posting about this precious little one. We have been super busy around here getting our house ready for the school year. :) There has been a lot of purging and organizing. I will post some pictures of my finished craft area after its done, but now back to baby girl!
How far along are you?: 19Weeks!
How big is the baby? : Baby is the size of a mango! She weighed 10 ounces on the ultrasound, and measured 19 weeks.
Maternity clothes:Yep! Stretch marks?: Just what's leftover from my previous pregnancies.
Sleep: My belly is getting bigger and making it harder to be comfortable. The pillows are invading our bed!
Best moment this week:Found out that we have a healthy baby girl on the way! I loved seeing her hiccup in there.
 Movement: Flutters here and there. During my ultrasound they said I have an anterior placenta which makes it hard to feel her, but from the looks of it, she is an active little lady.
Food cravings:Still fruit, and all things spicy!
Food aversions: Same as before
Labor signs: Nope!
Belly button in or out: Halfway out
 
What I miss:  Full nights of sleep without having to use the bathroom.
 What I'm looking forward to: Feeling baby kick, and having the boys feel her. They are so excited for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment