Saturday, September 8, 2012

Looking Back

Today I was looking through pictures on our computer and I came across this picture:
I just kept staring at it and made Matt look at it too. I was just so overcome with gratitude for having answers for my poor little Henry. I look back on the three months when we had no answers, when we were desperate for solutions to make our baby feel better. In those three months, we barely slept. We were beyond stressed going back and forth to the doctor, only to be given more steroid creams and no real answers. I have never felt so helpless as a mother, watching my child suffer, knowing something was seriously wrong, and not having an answer.

I am so thankful for the doctor who referred us to the allergist. I am so thankful that my prayers were answered, that we had answers to why our baby went from being completely healthy with smooth skin, to a child covered head to toe in oozing eczema. Praise God we know what Henry is allergic to.

Here is a picture I took literally minutes ago. I can't believe how far we have come. Life is so much less stressful now that we have answers. I am so happy that Henry is healthy, happy and flourishing! He is such a blessing to us, and I am so thankful to be his momma!

1 comment:

  1. YAY, Henry!!! So glad he is feeling better! Poor baby! I cant believe how BLONDE his hair is! Crazy.

    ReplyDelete