Miss Ella Rose is one month! Its hard to believe this little lady has already been here for a month. On the other hand, it feels like she has been here forever. What I love about her is her easy going nature. She has just slipped into the fold of our lives. She is such a sweet, happy baby! Here is the update on my sweet little lady.
Weight: Today at her one month appointment she weighed 8 pound 8.5 ounces! She was 6 pounds 15 ounces at birth. I am so proud of her growth. She is also 21 inches.
Nicknames: I thought this would be fun to track. I call her Ella Boo Bear, and My pretty girl. Matt calls her Elle.
Sleep: Ella is by far the best sleeper of all three of my kiddos. She sleeps three to four hour stretches at night. She wakes up nurses for 20 minutes and then is back to sleep which I am thankful for.
Eating: Ella nurses about every 2.5 to 3 hours. She is very efficient.
Diapers: We are still in newborn diapers and will be moving into our cloth soon!
Clothing: Little nugget is still in newborn clothes, but I think its almost time for 3 month.
Loves: Ella loves her mommy. She loves cooing and started smiling. She loves being able to see her world. She also loves her family. She loves the bears on her mobile on her swing.
Doesn’t love: Ella does not love being in the Ergo! I am hoping she outgrows this because I really need to be comfy being worn! It will make my life so much easier! She also has not liked her carseat, but is liking it better now.
What I want to Remember: I want to remember the tininess of her. Her tiny little feet, her tiny ears, her tiny cry. I am reminded when we are in the store and she is crying and someone comments on how little her cry sounds. I forget sometimes that this period passes so quickly.
As crazy as it sounds, I want to remember the late night feedings where its just us, just the stillness of night, and me and Ella.
I am so thankful for this sweet girl!

No comments:
Post a Comment