Saturday, November 29, 2014

Thankful

There is so much to be thankful for this year. When I look over the last 12 months, so much has changed! Matt got promoted, I resigned from my job to stay at home, and we found out we were expecting our little girl! There have been so many blessings, and I am so thankful for all the Lord has blessed us with.
Its exciting to think that next year, there will be 5 of us!

Here is the 35 week update! We are a month away from meeting our little girl, and I am so excited. I am soaking in the last weeks of pregnancy, but looking forward to meeting this little lady who has been growing in me for the last 8 months.
How far along are you?: 35Weeks!

How big is the baby? : Baby is the size of a coconut
Stretch marks?: No new ones (yay!!)
Sleep: Oh my aching back!
Best moment this week: A yummy Thanksgiving
Movement: There are days where she is quiet and then gets crazy busy!
Cravings:Leftovers!
Food aversions: No aversions :)
Labor signs:More and more Braxton Hicks contractions
Belly button in or out: Out! 
What I miss: Feeling healthy! I have a cold this week.
What I'm looking forward to: Decorating for Christmas and setting up the rest of baby's stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment