It feels weird to write that; Jack's Third Birthday. Wasn't it just yesterday that I found out I was pregnant with him? And now he is three? Wow, the old cliche is true; time does fly!
We celebrated Jack's third birthday on Veteran's day. Having two children with birthdays three days apart, we had to split the parties as far as we could. We had just a few family members come over to have soup and cake for our little man!
Jack is very into Thomas the Train so we had a Thomas party.I ordered these incredibly cute invites off of Etsy from the shop ianandlola.
To make his birthday extra special, I ordered a Thomas cake from a local bakery, Corina Bakery. It turned out amazing! When we discussed what I wanted, they told me just to bring in a train. I had no idea what to expect. The cake was definitely a highlight of the party!
Jack loved his birthday! I think he felt special. He was very excited for the roundhouse for his trains. Unfortunately it was the first thing he opened, and had no desire to open any other presents. After a talk in the other room, and Nana hiding the roundhouse we were able to proceed with a happy birthday boy!
I cannot believe he is three. Each day is a new adventure with Mr. Jack Thomas!We are so blessed to be this little man's mommy and daddy. I am so thankful for him, the joy he brings to us and everyone who meets him. Happy Birthday, Jack!

No comments:
Post a Comment