Jack started preschool last week! We are going to the North Tacoma Cooperative Preschool this year. I chose the school because it was during hours that worked with my work schedule ( a plus for being part time), and I loved that fact that two year olds got to do preschool. I also loved the fact that it was a co-op!
We talked a lot about preschool in the weeks preceding the first day. We
talked about making friends, riding trikes, and mommy staying the whole
time. Jack was pretty excited. He was ready to go very early in the
morning!
Here he is posing with his backpack. He would not turn around. :)
 |
| Me and the boys. Henry's hair looks so red in this picture! |
When we got to preschool, Jack would not take off his sunglasses or his backpack. He was so nervous, so I didn't get any other pictures of him. Finally he settled down when he realized I was not leaving. He really struggles with me or Matt leaving him.
 |
| Getting ready for snack! |
From the moment we arrived, Jack had his eye on the car, one that the kids ride in but use their feet to drive. Unfortunately, another friend got to the car first and Jack got his first preschool lesson in waiting turns! He tried out the trike. He has a lot of practicing ahead of him!
Finally, it was his turn for the car and he was so happy! He loves driving his car in the backyard. This one was way cooler because it had a door and a gas station to drive up to!
We are excited for our year at NTCP! We are hoping to make friends and learn how to take turns and share.
No comments:
Post a Comment